Saturday, September 24, 2005

Good Movie...Date Night

G and I went to the movies tonight. Usually we don't do movies on a Saturday, it just gets too crazy, but G indulged me as I wanted to see the sneak preview of "In Her Shoes" (based on the book by Jennifer Weiner). It was really great, I really loved the book and you always hope that they do a good job with the movie, and in this case they did. I highly recommend it!

We also played air hockey and yes, I lost all 3 games, although the last game was close (but I still lost).

We had a quick dinner at Panda Express before going to the movie...I was going to get egg drop soup but they didn't have it, G and I split a combo entree, I had the beef and green beans, which actually sat well...or so I thought until we were sitting in the movie. I didn't get sick but I felt a bit uncomfortable for about a half hour. That will teach me (of course I have had several of these uncomfortable episodes where I have felt uncomfortable). I think the key for me is not to feel rushed and realize I need to take the time to eat slowly...I will feel so much better!

Wasn't very productive today, that should improve tomorrow...we are trying to so some cleaning and organizing...we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home