Thursday, October 06, 2005

Yesterday was my birthday...

37...I'm old! But it was actually a good day. We are saving festivities for the weekend. My team made me a cake and gave me a very nice present.

On another note, I reached a mini-goal the other day in my weight loss. On Monday when I weighed myself at the gym I was 298...finally under 300 woo hoo! Then on Wednesday I weighed at 296, even better. I would like to get down to at least 250 by the end of the year. I think that is a doable goal.

I did, however, for the first time get sick yesterday. It wasn't pleasant. It was after I had some popcorn chicken nuggets. Lesson learned there, never again!

Being back at work is going well, I seem to be able to keep up, I was a little concerned that I would get tired, but that doesn't seem to be an issue. Although the past couple of days, including today too there has been a lot of food at work! That can get frustrating!!! But oh well, it's going well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home