Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Not much to update

But thought I would try to be regular in posting here. Being back at work is going well, not noticing any problem with stamina. I am almost done with my first session of school. It's been interesting, i'm not sure if I like the online thing. I am taking two classes next session, one in person and one online. I have a feeling I am going to be a little strapped for time!

I didn't work out today. But I figure if I work out Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sun, thats a good 5 days. And also on Wednesdays I have to recover from being up late to watch the recording of The Amazing Race. And on that note I was quite bummed that the Aiello family was eliminated. It was the family with a dad and three son-in-laws. They were just so nice, as G and I were saying even when they were frustrated they didn't snap at each other and treated eachother with respect. I know, it's silly to get so involved in a show, but I can't help it !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home